Introducing the first issue of the JRI Quarterly Magazine
The first and only magazine devoted to Jasenovac and the Holocaust in Yugoslavia as well as the continuing search for justice and human rights in the Balkans.
In this issue:
- Antun Miletic: "Why Jasenovac?"
- Simo Brdar: on Donja Gradina
- Jonathan Levy: "Croatia Not Fit For EU Membership"
- Radoje Arsenic: "Changes in the Jasenovac Museum"
- Zivotije Djordjevic: "A Critical Review of Philip Cohen"
- Barry Lituchy: on Croatia, the Vatican Bank and the EU
...with reports on recent publications, the situation in Kosovo, and much more!
Become a JRI Associate and receive 4 issues per year along with 30% discounts on all JRI books and videos and regular updates and invitations to JRI activities for $50 per year.
If you are not a JRI Associate you may order single issues of the JRI magazine for $8 by sending a check or money order to:
Jasenovac Research Institute
PO Box 10-0674
Brooklyn, NY 11210 USA
The next issue will be available by September 1, 2005.
Submissions may be sent to the address listed above
or to email@example.com